Liverpool transfer news LIVE: Barcelona receive Coutinho bid, £20m Kamano move, Guardiola responds to Klopp comments All the latest news and gossip from the Reds’ summer transfer window

Arsenal are apparently trying to sign Phillipe Coutinho on loan.
The club officials are meeting at the Joan Gamper match this Sunday and Raul Sanllehi has a good relationship with Barcelona officials.
And SPORT claim Barcelona want to sell Coutinho and may even be open to sending him on loan
 
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain has admitted to being frustrated at his Liverpool recovery as he revealed pre-season has been a 'shock to the system'.
Oxlade-Chamberlain is striving for match sharpness having been sidelined for more than a year with a serious knee injury.
The 25-year-old featured for only 19 minutes towards the end of last season but has stepped up his rehabilitation by playing in all seven warm-up games this summer.
The midfielder, though, has revealed the difficulties he has encountered in attempting to rediscover the form that made him a favourite in the second half of his first season after arriving from Arsenal for £35million on deadline day in 2017.
“Personally it’s been a bit of a struggle,” said Oxlade-Chamberlain, who is likely to be on the bench for Sunday's Community Shield against Manchester City at Wembley.
“I forget that I haven’t played for a long time and, if I am honest, the last couple of games haven’t been at the level that I want.
“The Dortmund game I felt good but the next one (Sevilla) I felt tired and then the one after (against Sporting Lisbon) I was a bit more tired.
“A lot of the lads will feel tired in pre-season. But, for me, it’s a bit more of a shock to the system. I just keep trying to remind myself that I have been through the worst of it.
“We have played seven games since we got back. I have got through them all, which is a good thing for me.”
Pep Guardiola has responded to Jurgen Klopp's comments ahead of the Community Shield on Sunday.
The Liverpool boss said last weekend that certain clubs live in 'Fantasia-land' because they can spend ridiculous amounts of money every transfer window.
It was interpreted as a dig at Manchester City and Guardiola issued his response.
Guardiola said: “It bothers me of course because it’s not true. Liverpool are not a small team.
“I don’t like saying things that aren’t true. Last season we spent £17million on one player. I took over a team but we can’t spend hundreds of millions every season. We brought one player and Angelino so the clubs can’t spend every season.
“I am not going to comment on other managers; they can say what they say, but it’s not true.”
 
Jordan made his, apparently regretful, title prediction on Friday’s Sports Breakfast, with the Premier League starting again on August 9 when Liverpool play Norwich.
He said: “Manchester City have an elite coach… but I think Liverpool will win the league.
“If they can keep Mohamed Salah, Sadio Mane and Roberto Firmino fit, it doesn’t look like they’re going to add to their roster significantly but they’ve got players like Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain coming back in with a point to prove and he was doing really well for them behind he got that injury.
“I think it will be Liverpool but I think it’ll be nip and tuck between them and Manchester City.”